Wednesday 7 September 2011

Sorry!

OK, so a big apology I have been rather remiss in not bothering to update this since I started it

So I'll start with some big news!

I have purchased some moulds from Cromwell Models and these will shortly be entering production (bascially as soon as they arrive from Cromwell) At the moment I can only reveal that one of them will be the Churchill MkI/MkII conversion

This is a beautiful set and the great news is, not only will it finally allow me to have a MkI/MKII conversion on the ITA Churchil roster, but also will finally facilitate a kit I have desired to do for a long time: a MkI/II interior

In other news, Inside the armour will be at Euromilitaire and Telford this year. I hope to have some of the ex-cromwell kits ready for Telford, and a surprise release for Euro, so come along to the Leas Cliff Hall in Folkestone on the 17th and 18th September to say hello and see what we have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment